Tuesday, November 4, 2008


What is going to happen?
Does anyone else feel weird about this election?
When I went to vote this morning I got this uneasy/yucky feeling. I don't like either one of these candidates. I don't totally agree with one or the other. It's crazy to me that one of them is going to be running our country in a few short months.
I put my vote in.. I guess that's all I can do besides pray for our country.

5 comments:

Monica said...

I'm right with you Heather. Can't there be a 3rd choice....PLEASE! When are we going to get together! I miss ya!

Emily Call said...

I feel the same way as you, even to the point that I don't even know if I should vote. By the time I drag my kids through a long line and trying to decide which candidate I dislike less... is my vote really going to make a difference? (i don't think so)

Nic said...

I'm right there with ya Heather! I guess I did my part today but I'm not sure I'm even 100% on the part I chose?? AHHH! Thanks for keeping Taters this morning!

Fauset Photography said...

Totally, I would've voted for cookie monster if he'd run. Although how can anyone be worse that George Bush? Is that even possible?

Shelly said...

I totally agree with you. I don't care for either of them. Prayers are all we can do.