Wednesday, November 5, 2008

sadness....

I'm a little sad lately because my photography class has come to an end. It has been such a fun break and something I really looked forward to every week. Here are some of the photos I took for my final critique. I still need a ton of practice and feel like there is so much more that I still don't know. The basics that I have learned help me realize that I LOVE taking photos and watching them come to life. These were taken up Provo Canyon on our class field trip.



11 comments:

Fauset Photography said...

they look bEaUtiful!!

Monica said...

nice work Heather! Photography can be such a nice outlet. Maybe you should take a class from a photographer. I know a few that do clinics. Call me we'll talk. Maybe we can get together and have a photo day just for fun!

Darice Auston said...

Wow Heather--very impressive!

Wendy said...

Heather those are soooo cool. You are so talented at anything you do. I wish I could have taken that class with you. I've always wanted to take photography.

Lindsay K. said...

They look awesome!! I wouldn't expect anything else from you, your always good at what you do.

kj said...

Those pictures look awesome Heather! I am really excited for you, keep it up. Can you get into another class? Even just a community one? Anything to keep learning. We are planning on Saturday, let's just talk. love ya.

Nic said...

Those are awesome Heather!! You are so talented!

Alisha Joy said...

Love it! I have always wanted to take a photography class. I think it's so awesome that you went for it and took and class and now look at the incredible photos you have to show for all your hard work. You have inspired me. Next year I'm taking a class too (after baby is old enough to be without my boobie baba).

bgerson said...

Hi Heather! Your family is adorable! I haven't gotten a chance to take photography class yet, but I found a great site yesterday that I found helpful!!
momshots.com
they have lots of great links and forums and FREE online classes!
Good Luck! your pictures look amazing!

Amanda said...

Those pics look great! You are so talented and creative.

Brandy said...

I Love these Pictures Heather so cool. It was good seeing you guy's.