I went a little crazy this year getting ready for Christmas, maybe I was just a little excited to get everything out. I started decorating on Nov 20th.. so we could have our house all Christmasy when we got back from our Thanksgiving trip. Now It has been weeks later.. and pretty much everything I've put out and has been rearrange, lost or destroyed thanks to Savannah... ahh
our tree with 1/2 the oraments...
I love this time of year!!! Merry Christmas!!!
+(2).jpg)
.jpg)



7 comments:
Love the decor. I think I will take some photo's too. Let's hook up...
Love your beautiful Christmas pictures. I love Christmas lights, I'll be sad when i have to take mine down. Can't wait to see you, lady. thanks for helping me out with my Christmas shopping! love ya.
You always decorate so cute.
Beautiful tree!
Heather, I found your blog through Monica's, I hope you don't mind.
Could you be any prettier along with your girls? How fun, you have three girls and Heidi three boys. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOUR FAMILY FROM MINE.
My kids have ripped half the ornaments off too. I love your decorations! We will have to try and plan a get together while Heidi is here.
Love it! I only put out about half my stuff this year . . . taking the year off. =) Your tree is gorgeous even if it only has half the ornaments.
Post a Comment