Sophia, Grandma & Izzy
While we were in San Diego for Thanksgiving we got to go to Disneyland and a few other fun places. Here are a some pictures of the day we spent at Disneyland.
This was a first for all of us.. we got to canoe around adventure land. Poor Izzy got splashed so bad by someone sitting behind her. She was soaked.
Here we are waiting in line.. We had so much fun with Grandma!
We loved all the Christmas decorations
Sophie driving crazy around autopia.. ahhh
Sophia & Grandma on the teacups
Here we are in front of small world right before it started raining. yep, it started raining and didn't stop for the rest of the night, (there went our plans of staying until midnight). We tried to stay as long as we could, but gave up around 10:00pm.
Thanks Kathy for being such a FUN, FUN, FUN Grandma!
We love you and miss you terribly.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



6 comments:
We are so jealous...we are Disney nuts!! Looks like a blast!
I didn't realize you went to Disney while you were there. HOW FUN!! Ryan's mom looks like a great grandma!!
Oh it is letting me now, for a while I wasn't able to leave a message on your blog-I don't know maybe I was doing something wrong. I loved your Disneyland pictures--it looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish we could ever make it there all of us together. That would be such a dream. We got to figure out a plan for a Christmas get together. Hope we can make it work.
this is weird I don't know why it is saying that Cody is leaving you messages-it is me. I don't know I am so dumb with computer stuff-I gotta figure out what I am doing wrong.loveya-kj
LaDonna,
cute pictures...i'm so jealous of you and Disneyland, especially with all the magical Christmas decorations. Can not wait to get together soon. Love you. Tell the girls "hello".
I wish I looked as good as Ryan's mom. What is her secret?
Post a Comment