Let's see... I'm not sure where to start it's been awhile. Sorry I'm such a slacker. I relaxed so much over the holidays it's been hard getting back into real life. Here are a few pictures from our long break. I have to apologize because they aren't the best photos.
But at least I'm posting right...
.jpg)
The girls were really worried that they didn't get to see Santa early in December. Luckily he showed up to our church Christmas party so they could put their orders in. Here is Sophie telling Santa that she wanted all the High School Musical barbies. She is crazy about those shows (even more then Izzy-should I be worried?)
.jpg)
Here is Izzy requesting a metal detector... I was like "What!" That was news to me.. hmm where in the world was I going to find a metal detector? Does Santa even make those? Luckily she changed her mind last minute and wanted a few small things.. (piggy bank, jewelry box, chapter books, computer games )
.jpg)
We also spent a lot of time with family! Yeah for cousins!!! The kids had so much fun.
I loved seeing my sisters and their families.
.jpg)
Kari, Lindsay, Steph, Heidi & me
I also got to spend some time with my girl friends from high school. We went to dinner a couple of times and talked our heads off.. and laughed a bunch too!!!
.jpg)
me, Holli, Celeste Heidi & Monica.. we missed you Tiff!!!
.jpg)
Jen & Monnie
I love these girls to death. Even though we get older every year,
when ever we're together I feel like I'm 18 again.
Here is our Christmas morning..
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The girls woke up at 6:30 and could hardly contain themselves.. I've never heard so much screaming. Poor Quinn (Ryan's brother) he spent Christmas with us.. I think his ears are still bleeding =) Thanks for staying Quinn.. you made our Christmas!
.jpg)
.jpg)
New Years was wonderful too.. We partied at Steph and Mike's place.. We went out to dinner and danced to some crazy music to bring in the new year. Steph you amaze me with all your energy. I want to be just like you!
.jpg)
yahoo for 2009!
6 comments:
I can't believe how much Izzie looks like you. Love the Christmas morning pics.
looks like a fabulous time was had by all. I wouldn't mind getting those high school musical barbies. They are the COOLEST!!! I always make my kids write a letter early on in December and at that point the request is FINAL! Saves Santa from last minute mind changing.
Looks like a magical holiday to me. It was so much fun to see you over the break.
Your girls looked like little Christmas angles at 6:30 am. in their curls and ribbons. so cute!
It sounds like you had such a great Christmas and New Years. I laughed with all the 'girls screaming.' Too funny.
Thank you for the Birthday card. I laughed so hard and it made my day. I love seeing you so much. I am ready for the movie anytime. We need some movies to come out. I have seen everything....
I love you Heather! I just love it when we all get together. Few things are sweter than good girlfriends.
Post a Comment