Friday, January 9, 2009

already a great 2009

We're all so excited for Ryan... early in January he found out he got a big promotion.. and is now assistant to the director in his SLC office. We're so proud of you Ryan.
Here we are checking out his new office.
Also, this week Darice (Ryan's sister) and Darryl came and stayed with us. They're currently living in Baltimore. Darryl is interviewing right now for MD residency here & hoping to move out this way in a few months. We'll keep our fingers crossed. We also got to meet our newest niece - Harper!!! She is the sweetest baby I've ever seen. I took a few photos of her.
(I got a new flash for Christmas, so I'm still trying to figure it out)

I want to keep her for my own. Not fair that they have to live so far away, hopefully that will change. Thanks D & D it was so fun having you here!!!

13 comments:

Emily Call said...

How great. Congrats to Ryan on the promotion!

Harper is such a beautiful baby and your pictures are awesome!

Dacia said...

Congrats on the promotion. Nice view from the office too!

Amanda said...

Wow! Corner office with a VIEW! Congrats to Ryan. That little Harper is quite a sweetheart. How gorgeous! I need to talk to you about your flash. I've got so much to learn about this photo stuff. Cute pix- as usual.

Nic said...

Cute girl!!
I can't picture Ryan doing "serious" work at his desk, he's such a crack up I think he just pretends all day!! I'm sure he keeps his office fun!!
Let's get together!

Jen-ben said...

Nice office!!!
Flashes are hard...if you set it to TTL and bounce it off the ceiling you'll get good light. To get it brighter or less light just bump your + or - up or down a notch or two. When you get used to that you can play with it manually more.
K, sorry, that may have been info you already knew. You are bEaUtiful!

Monica said...

Wow check out that office! He is big stuff now like the Michael Scott of The Salt Lake Division. :) Congrats that is Awesome.

I think you could take Harper as your own she looks so much like Savannah which is weird because I always thought Savannah looked exactly like you.

Todd said...

Congratulations Dwight. Is that assistant director, or assistant to the director?

Wendy said...

That was weird I totally thought Harper was Savannah. They look so much alike.

Congrats Ryan!! That is very exciting. Looks like he's got a great view.

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

yeah Ryan!! More money more movies with Holli.... wahoo!!!

Darice Auston said...

I have my fingers and toes crossed for Utah (so do Harper, Rowan, and Scout!) We'll let you know March 19

Darice Auston said...

I have my fingers and toes crossed for Utah (so do Harper, Rowan, and Scout!) We'll let you know March 19

heidi said...

hello sunshine....
just wanted to say "i love ya!!"
you are the best!

Shelly said...

That is great, Congratulations Ryan! Now move back to Provo!!! LOL We sure miss you guys.