Monday, January 19, 2009

playing in the snow

Around this time of year I start getting so anxious for spring. which is so bad for me to do, because let's face it, in Utah that won't happen for another 2-3 months. Jan & Feb are just hard, long months for me. Anyone have some fun suggestions for getting through these last winter months. Maybe I'll go sign up at a gym..... Good thing the girls love the snow.. Here they are playing in the
back yard. They would play outside all day if I let them.

Here is a cool tunnel, Sophia is behind Izzy, crazy girls =)



8 comments:

Monica said...

I've got a really fun idea...get up here and visit me! It's still cold but we could sit in the hot tub :) and we need another craft day.
miss ya!

Jenna said...

It's a little investment but I know our annual aquarium and Thanksgiving Point passes save me! It'd be fun to have you guys along sometime!

Jenna said...

It's a little investment but I know our annual aquarium and Thanksgiving Point passes save me! It'd be fun to have you guys along sometime!

Jenna said...

It's a little investment but I know our annual aquarium and Thanksgiving Point passes save me! It'd be fun to have you guys along sometime!

Dauston said...

I hear Baltimore is great this time of year. Maybe you could look into that...

Wendy said...

Come to my house and we'll go dancing. :) We're learning the funnest dances right now.

Shelly said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I am a slacker, we need to get together soon.

Ali said...

Heather, your photography skills are totally improving. You are doing an awesome job. The kids look great!