Hello!!! Well, Ryan and I have decided we're going to make our blog private. Hopefully by doing this I will be able to sleep better at night. =) Lately it has been bugging me that anyone and everyone can see my kids. So please leave me a comment on here with your name and email address so I can send you an invite... or if you don't feel comfortable leaving your email, just email me at heatherkonold@gmail.com. THANKS!!! -Heather
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



22 comments:
Hey Heather, send me an invite! amandajones14@hotmail.com
If we're already listed as a link in "family and friends" do we still have to send a request? I mean, come on . . .
katie_konold@hotmail.com
We have to keep in touch with you guys SOMEhow!
invite me PLEASE!
emilydcall@gmail.com
count me in for a invite please...
jellybean418@hotmail.com
please invite me
daciamatthew@hotmail.com
holli.webb@gmail.com
Let me in please... I am ready to go to the movie again!!
I think you have mine already...
I don't blame you- especially since you have your last name on your address! You never know!!
We want in! We love your blog!
me too me too. I think you have my email.
Hey Heather please include me on your list cindyjwignall@yahoo.com love you
alishajoy@msn.com
just in case.
monniecox@gmail.com
holli.webb@gmail.com
count me in!
can i add 2 emails since i am going to switch soon. maggotsalmon@yahoo.com and selmanmegan@gmail.com?? Thanks!
cameronkcutler@gmail.com
ryhaz@msn.com
You know I want an invite . . .
nicolequiring@comcast.net
If you don't mind me stalking you!
darlabliss@hotmail.com
We'd love to be able to keep up with your beautiful family! byron.konold@gmail.com and chessa.konold@gmail.com
I'd love to keep in touch!
amanda.may.nelson@gmail.com
Please invite us :) kim.shirley@hotmail.com
Post a Comment