Friday, September 11, 2009

American Girls Store

While we were in San Diego this last month Kathy took all the girls to the new American Girls Doll store in LA. We had the best time. I can't believe all the fun things they had for the girls to do. I thought my Izzy and Sophie were going to hyperventilate.. they we're so excited about EVERYTHING!!! Thanks Kathy we had the best time!
Elly, Grandma Kathy, Izzy & Sophie
Here we are eating at the American Girls Cafe. we had so much FUN!

1 comments:

Nic said...

Seeing pics of you and your gilrs makes me cry . . . I miss you so much! I had a shopping day yesterday by myself to look for a dress for an upcoming wedding and I kept thinking of our last fun shopping day in Park City!! I wish you could have been with me!! You truly are a dear friend to me!! love ya!!
The AMerican Girls place looks awesome! I think this christmas or for Taters birthday we're going to get started with an American Girl doll. Good gifts from Grandma's right??? $$$