Our little Izzy got baptized this month! I can't believe she's 8 already. We had a really special day celebrating here baptism. Thanks to all our family and friends who came to support Isabel!
Our family means to the world to us!!!.jpg)
Isabel and Grandma Hill & Grandpa and Grandma Konold
G & G Konold came all the way from San Diego to be there!
Quinn and Savannaheveryone came over to our house after for a big luncheon
I love these two!!! They are amazing women!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



4 comments:
Great pictures!!!
Such a fun, special day. Soo glad we could be there and see Izzy on her special day.
Congrats! That is so special. Izzy is so beautiful, just like her momma!
Ahh...I can't believe Izzy's 8 either. Congratulations Izzy on your baptism! Time sure flies. We miss you guys.
She looks so grown up. Congrats on the Baptism Izzy. It's kind of sad that I wasn't in the Presidency still so I could be there. :(
Post a Comment