Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!


Happy New Years to EVERYONE!!!

Ryan and I are here in San Diego. We came to be to spend the holidays with Ryan's family. We LOVE it here.. and dread going back to the snow and cold weather. We had a great Christmas! We love spending time with Ryan's family... we've been able to go to the beach, Wild Animal Park, Sea Port Village... all those fun SD spots. Disneyland is still on the list.. we'll see if we make it there...I'm crossing my fingers. Happy 2008 to everyone!!! & Thanks for all the Christmas cards. We love hearing how everyone is doing!


My goals for 2008:
read more
run/yoga more
sleep more

5 comments:

Monica said...

Glad to hear about your lovely warm holiday!! Come back to this snowy weather and we can do something fun.... drink coa coa by the fire.. sledding? Happy New Year!!

Monica said...

Oh and I loved you listed your Goals.. Ahhh inspiring maybe I should do that (list my goals for everyone to see)... give me some good reads!

Wendy said...

Good to hear from you guys! It sounds like you're having so much fun. Happy New Year!

familia Bybaran said...

Hello. I was looking at Aaron and Alita's blog and found yours. Random. This is Mehrsa. I met you, Heather, at King Henry briefly, but I know Ryan. It's nice to find your blog and your GORGEOUS kids. I have a little blog too. It's http://bybaran.blogspot.com

Where are you guys living? Ryan, what are you doing these days? You guys both look wonderful and your family is seriously gorgeous.

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

So Mehrsa passed the blog on to me, Megan Borgquist, also from King Henry spring 97 (was it really that long ago???). I agree with Mehrsa 100%, your family is beautiful. I love that you have 3 girls - so fun! Our blog is www.megananderic.blogspot.com and we have 2 boys with a baby girl due in April.
I'm so glad blogs exist to find people who we haven't seen in years!