Like many of you I'm one of those vampire, twilight, obsessed readers who is counting down the days until the next book is out. It's dragging on.. but I found a sneak peek.. actually some of the 1st chapter of "Breaking Dawn" and I thought I would pass on the link.. for anyone out there is dieing to read about Edward and the whole vampire, werewolf gang.. =)
I'm also loving "The Host" ahhhh.. now aliens.. What is going to be next... zombies and swamp monsters?





7 comments:
Ya, I don't know how I got sucked in to this whole vampire thing. I love these books, and yet, I don't like sifi stuff. Anyway, maybe I will get in to the host. That may be WAY too weird for me. Let me know how you like it.
I am so excited for the next book and the movie. We went to see Indiana Jones the other night and they played the trailer for Twilight, oh happy day!! Girls night out is a must for the movie!! Love ya
yeah, Lets all go together! come up so we can go to lunch! I miss and love ya!
Ha Ha I loves those books too! Can't wait for the movie to come out!
Ha Ha I loves those books too! Can't wait for the movie to come out!
I'm a huge fan as well! Do we need a support group? I found the entire first chapter online - let me know if you want the link.
By the way, LOVE your new header... darling!
Reading The Host as well. It took me a min to get into it, but now I am sucked in thouraly. Can't freaking wait for the next book in the twilight series.
Post a Comment