Friday, June 6, 2008


I actually did it, I signed myself up for a 1/2 marathon.. ahh. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but if I ever want to do a marathon, I should see if I can run a half, right? I'm a little nervous. Ryan and a few of my sisters signed up and my cousin Amanda. So even if I'm crawling at the end it should be lots of fun. Any advice from you long time runners out there?

6 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

Go Team! I'm really am excited about it. I didn't know Ryan was doing it too. It's going to be a party run!!

Emily Call said...

Yea! You can do this!!!

Aaron said...

I am not a long time runner so I have no advice to give. That is a pretty impressive feat. Good luck! You can do it!!!

Amanda said...

Which one are you doing? There is a great training regimen on the Park City half marathon website. That is the one I am doing. Good luck. You'll do great. Just have a good pair of shoes and you should be good:)

Nic said...

WOW, I gasped when I read this . . . I'm so inspired by your goal!! You can do it! My mom is a marathon runner, I could pass on her tips!! I BAWL when I watch her, they are emoitonal and inspiring!! Let me know when I can watch the kiddos so you can go for your longer runs!! I was running my measly one mile before our Hawaii trip and have been needing motivated to get back to it, maybe your challenge will motivate me to get back to my big challenge of a couple miles!! HA!!

Kelly said...

hi Heather. So, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I've never been here before, but I love it. Anyway I just ran a half and am training for a full, so if you ever want to run call me!!! :) Good job for signing up! Love you blog
Kelly Davis