This past weekend my family rented a cabin up Heber Canyon- Timber Lakes. We had such a great time. I think we changed our plans at least 6 times.. from camping in Zion, St. George, Sandunes.. and somehow we ended up at a cabin in Heber, because of all the bad weather. I LOVE spending time with my family! We celebrated Lindsay's 27 birthday.. Happy Day Linz!!! I don't know who had more fun all the little cousins or the adults. I was a little disappointed in my ping pong skills maybe next time I can win the around the world tourment.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How fun! I love family get aways!!
I have to learn how to do one of those picture pages things. Can you give me a lesson?
You were right in our hometown and I wasn't :(.
Looks like you guys had fun. that cabin looked like a sweetie.. love ya.
LaDonna, you are getting to be a pro at the photoshoping. Love the pictures! Thanks for planning out that whole weekend. you're the best..love ya!
Post a Comment