Friday, June 6, 2008

FLASH BACK FRIDAY


I thought it might be kind of fun to post some older photos once in a while.. This was from one our trips to Lake Powell. Sophie was just barely 1 and Izzy was 4. Fun times! I love Ryan's family!

4 comments:

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Loves the photo's... Yes, I did have the best time the other night. I can't believe your clothes were gone. The Ross workers are on the prowl.

Wendy said...

Lake Powell is so fun! Remember our trip when we were just newlyweds?? That was a blast! By the way how do you do such cute headers for your blog?

Monica said...

uhhh.. I wish that were me right now.
I think I am past due to a trip to Powell. Speaking of past due.. I miss you lets do something. ring a ding ding. (thats you calling me) :)

Darice Auston said...

Not fair to post pictures without makeup, Ms. Lashes. At least post one of me with mascara on! Though I should be grateful that I'm not in a bathing suit!