Saturday, August 16, 2008

after all the waiting.....




finally... after months and months of wishing, hoping, begging on my knees... I finally got a new camera! Canon's new rebel XS!!! yahoo. I'm also signed up for a photography class through the local college here.. so maybe I'll learn a thing or two about how to run this beauty... wish me luck. If some of my pictures turn out I'll be sure and post them on here.. (it may take a few months) =)

13 comments:

Cynthia said...

WOO HOO!! That is so exciting! You'll have to tell me if you like the photography class - I've been looking for a good one to take.

Alisha Joy said...

We have twinner cameras!! love mine by the way. So fun!

Fauset Photography said...

awesome!! You'll love it!

Lindsay K. said...

I'm so excited for you! Sorry I haven't even looked into the class yet, I feel like I can't think lately. I feel like we haven't talked in so long, we need to chat. Love you!

Emily Call said...

That is so exciting! I am so jealous... one day I will own one of those!

Dacia said...

Sweet camera! I'm so jealous :)

Dacia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

You are going to love having it! I am sure you will whipping out some beautiful photos in no time flat. You better get ready to start posting.
love ya.

Shelly said...

I need a new camera and I know Ryan has checked into some sort of Canon. Not sure if it is the same one, but let me know how you like it. Good luck!

heidi said...

can't wait to see all the pictures you take with it. I'm so jealous!
Hope izzy had a great first day of school. love ya.

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Maybe you could just have a photo shoot of one of your kids when we come over to see ya... hee hee..

cindy said...

Yahoo for you Heather!! I predict that very soon you girls will be hiding in every place they can find and begging for no more clicking mom. I can't wait to see all the fun pics.

Wendy said...

Yay for new cameras and community classes. Remember our quilting class we took together? That was fun.

P.S. It doesn't have to be the last camp trip of the summer does it? NO - I'm not ready to say goodbye.