Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Day Kari Jean!!!


(Kari don't kill me) I have to dedicated this post to my amazing sister & one of my very favorite people on the planet Kari Jean!! Sorry Kari this is the only picture I could find... oh, those High school years.. those were the days! Happy Birthday Lady!!! I wish I could spend the day with you today! I hope you have the best birthday! If I were rich (ha ha ha) you would be receiving all of these items!!!

I love YOU!!!
a long Disney Cruise for your whole family

anything you want at J. Jill

a year supply of Coke Slurpees!!! (by the way I still owe you one...)


Anything you want from the Sundance catalog


And a date with your 2nd favorite guy Chris Cornell (Cody could come along too...)

Happy B-Day Kari! You make the world a better place!!!

5 comments:

heidi said...

i love the post!!
Happy Birthday Kari!!!! Wish i could be there to celebrate with you guys! Hope all your birthday wishes come true. Not to long before our big day sista.
love ya.

kj said...

Oh Heather, how I could I get mad at you for posting the sweet 'Utah Claw' hairdo after all of those sweet things you said about me. Thank-you for remembering me. I about died though when I saw your post! I love you so.
All I can say is revenge is sweet and your birthday is just around the corner! love ya-Kari

Lindsay K. said...

Heather, that was pretty great! It made me laugh. By the way where were you last night? I missed you!

Marnae said...

Amazing. She is the real deal. They don't make them any better than Kari.

heidi said...

Heather, i want a date with Chris for my birthday too, K. I'll let Todd know. hee he