I just finished my photography class last Tuesday (that I've been taking).. and now I'm starting an intermediate class next week.. YAHOO! But I also need more equipment to take that class (a tripod, flashes... a bunch of stuff that I just don't have the money for) so I thought if help anyone wanted custom Christmas cards this year I would make them up for you through photo shop for $10.00. I can make them look how ever you want and then of course add your picture/s and any text. All you need to do is leave a comment or email me at heatherkonold@gmail.com Tell me what you want.. email me a picture/s and then I can put the end result on a disk or send it to any Costco and you can print as many as you want for .17 a piece.
Here are just a few examples:






Thursday, October 9, 2008
Christmas cards
Posted by HeatherK at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Ooh - cute, Heather! I already bought cards last year for this year, but I'm going to keep you in mind for next year!
oh heather I am so excited you are doing the cards!!Yes,yes, yes I want some! I have got to get our picture taken soon and we will talk. I wish you could go this weekend with us. love you.
Cute cards Heather!
They look so cute Heather! How fun.
Cute Idea I will keep in mind..one less thing on my plate to do!
Heather those are sooo cute! I'm jealous you took a photography class - that's something I want to do someday. I want to see your work.
I have a tri-pod gathering dust in my garage. Come get it for your class! And I will definitely get some cards, after you take our family picture:) No pressure.....!
Post a Comment