just playing around with my camera... I made these hats for the girls for winter... too bad they won't keep them on for more then 2 minutes.. ahh maybe when it's colder they'll be happy to have them. (hmm,I doubt it)
If you knitted those hats along with putting the ribbon in I will officially nominate you for the fancy pants of the year award..and then I will continue to be very inadequate in the crafty department and make you help me make one.
I've been missing your girls!! Can't wait to see them soon. We need to plan some spooky adventures. Love the hats you made. You've got mad skillz. p.s. i'm hooked on the peanut sauce. love it. ...and guess who's going to Ray LaMontagne with me?? I had the tickets sent to your house so watch for them!
10 comments:
That is the cutest hat I have ever seen. Your girls are little models. You have a lot of talent behind that camera.
Way cute hats!
Those pictures are gorgeous!! Your girls are beautiful and they have a great mom!!
I love the pictures - and HOLY COW those hats are cute! You're just too talented for me.
If you knitted those hats along with putting the ribbon in I will officially nominate you for the fancy pants of the year award..and then I will continue to be very inadequate in the crafty department and make you help me make one.
So happy you get to go to the concert! love ya!
Look at you crafting away! Impressive!!
I've been missing your girls!! Can't wait to see them soon. We need to plan some spooky adventures. Love the hats you made. You've got mad skillz.
p.s. i'm hooked on the peanut sauce. love it. ...and guess who's going to Ray LaMontagne with me?? I had the tickets sent to your house so watch for them!
Cute hats! I'll need to send some flowers to go with them :-)
Post a Comment