Here is just a peek of one of the cards I've done... This one is for a great family friend Amanda.. I thought her picture was so gorgeous of her family (her dad is a great photographer). Anyway.. I'm still taking orders for custom Christmas cards until Dec 1st. (I won't duplicate any layouts I make.. so you don't have to worry that anyone will have the same card as you! I can make them any size 4x6, 5x7, What ever you want only $10.00 for the design. Let me know heatherkonold@gmail.com Happy Fall....=)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



5 comments:
Yolanda, I love that card, it turned out soo cute. Not that i'm surprised. You are Wonder Women, afterall. I loved the message you left on my machine today....it will probably be on there forever.
thanks...love ya.
I hope you have me down for cards . . . I tried to get a family photo today because we were up in the mountains but none were that great! I'll keep working on it!! That card looked awesome! See ya tomrorow for tye dye!!
SO CUTE!! Count me in. Do I just email you a photo and you create the rest with your super creative mind? Hope so, cause I have no ideas.
Heather those cards are sooo cute! So how does it work? You design them and then...how do we print them out etc? I need details, post on my blog.
That is so cute. When my picture is done you will have to do mine.
Post a Comment