soo, here we go with another sad post... One of my best friends- Brooke is moving far away. I kept telling myself it wasn't going to happen.. and this last month it did. I'm really happy for her family. I know they will love it in Cali.. but it will be hard to see them go. They've been such fun neighbors. Brooke, THANKS for being such great friend!
I'm going to miss talking to you everyday!
These girls planned a fun night for my b-day.
They made my fav dessert and we watch videos and soaked our feet.
It was such a fun night. thank you!
.jpg)
.jpg)




6 comments:
So sad! I am really going to miss them too. (They better keep their blog updated on a regular basis.)
Looks like a fun birthday get together.
We too are going to miss that cute little family!
Your post had me in tears. Saying goodbye is so hard. It made me think of all of the hard goodbyes we said when we moved here - not fun! We'll miss Brooke and her family too but I know you guys spent a lot of time together!!
Love your new blog look. The fam picture is great. You should use it for your christmas card. Speaking of that I need to get you some pics so you can whip up a great looking card for me!
You could always move back to where people miss you! That is always hard to lose good friends.
i am sad for you to see Brooke go too. She is a sweetheart! I'm sad to see her go too and here i live far away in Vegas. Good luck to you and your family Brooke!
To bad i can't be your new neighbor, Ladonna!! Wouldn't that be hilarious. Ryan and Todd would probably have to set some ground rules for us...ha ha. love ya!
Post a Comment