Saturday, November 8, 2008

my baby turns 2 today.....

I feel like this can not be real. How can Savannah possibly be two years old? Where has the time gone? I wish I could push the "slow down" button on life and have my girls grow up just a little bit slower. It's all passing me by too fast.
We hope you have the Best day sweetheart!
We love you !
I'll post more pics of her big day tomorrow.

8 comments:

Emily Call said...

Happy Birthday. Have the best day ever Savannah!

heidi said...

Happy Day Banna!! I'm sure your Mama's planned out the best day for you! I don't get to see and squeeze her and your other girls enough. Wish we could be there is see her excited birthday face. She is such a doll. Love that picture of her. miss you guys.

Shelly said...

She is such a doll. I feel your pain, the kids are growing up way to fast.

Monica said...

Happy Happy Birthday little Savannah!
Heather I seriously cant believe she is TWO! A two year old beauty!
love ya!

kristen said...

heather, i love the picture! she is such a doll. I agree our kids get to big to fast.

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Love the picture. You are really good!! I miss you. Let's have a girls night out!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! I cant believe she is two already!! I hope you guys had a great birthday party!

Deborah said...

Heather your girls are gorgeous!!(like they had any other choice) I always love looking at you blog the downside however is that ever since I put you link on my blog, I keep gettin calls from all my sister and friends wanting me to ask you where you get all your cute backgrounds etc.!! K I said I would contact you about the THL. I'll call you! hope all is well!!
Deborah Sanford