Thursday, November 20, 2008

yahoo!!! I get to go see this flick later tonight... (midnight with my fav girls!) I'm also having a neighborhood party at my house, packing for a trip and cooking a million dessert for the party...
so hopefully I'll make it through this night..
Edward please don't disappoint... is all I have to say. I'm not super happy about the guy they cast for Edward. I guess we'll see. I'm hoping he won't bug me the whole show.. you'll have to tell me what you thought (those that go see it)

6 comments:

heidi said...

yeah...Edward don't let us down!!!
you crack me up!!! I wish we were going together, i'll be thinking of you party animals. Heather..i can't believe you and all that you do. You are superwoman. have a safe trip to So. Cal. Love you!!
talk to you soon...

Monica said...

You will have to let me know if you liked it. Have fun in California. I miss ya!

Chad and Amy said...

Have so much fun tonight at the movie and on your trip. The party was great tonight, thanks so much for putting it on, you are amazing!

Alisha Joy said...

I saw it too and I'm switching to team Jacob. oo la la!!

Wendy said...

I have to say that I was soooooo annoyed at who they picked for Edward. Def not hot enough. But then I saw it and I was surprised. I thought he did a good job. What did you think?

Looks like you had a fun time on your trip to Cali. We still need to take Ethan to Disneyland. Someday.

ArringtonZoo said...

I'm thinking that I liked him in it. I have not seen him in a lot of stuff, only Harry Potter, so I didn't have the same loathing many people had for him. I thought he did well. I liked the movie all except for the occasional scene where the white makeup was overkill.