Monday, November 24, 2008

My THANKFUL list......

Man... I have so many amazing things to be thankful for. I really am so happy with life. I think as I've gotten older, I started to realize the simplest things can make me happy. Getting a coke and watching the girls at the park, reading a good book, listening to my ipod while I do the laundry.
Here are few other things that make my day....


-FAMILY!!!!
-FRIENDS
-SEASON & NATURE
-BEING AWARE OF LIFE & HOW I FIT IN IT
-FEELING A CONNECTION WITH GOD
-MUSIC
-FOOD
-LOVE


Happy THANKSGIVING everyone!
I'm so grateful for each of you in my life!

5 comments:

Cody said...

Good post. I am so thankful for you too! Thankful that you are just a real, down to earth person. So good to everyone and so fun to be around, the bonus you're my little sis. Love you Heather!

p.s. Did you like Twilight?

Darla said...

Hey Heather.
Stephani told me her halloween pictures were on her sisters blog so I had to go searching and I found you. I LOVE your photography! Your girls are darling and getting so big! Happy Thanksgiving!
Darla

Lindsay K. said...

I'm thankful you you!! I can't wait to see you in sunny California. It's going to be a great Thanksgiving!

Monica said...

oh, how i love you... Happy Thanksgiving!

heidi said...

hello stranger...
I'm not sure when you are getting home from Cali...but call me when you get a chance, so we can catch up..i want to hear all about your trip and Disneyland. Miss you and your bunch!