Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving in San Diego


I'm still swimming in mountains of laundry.. but I thought I would take a break to post a few pics from our CA trip. We had the BEST time. I probably say that after every visit to see Ryan's parents.. because we DO have the best time. It's always hard to leave and this time I would have been fine staying (don't tell my mom that) =) no really. The weather was amazing 70-80's in DECEMBER. We had a great Thanksgiving, we played a lot, we soaked up as much sunny weather as we could and caught up with all the family.
Here are a few pics...

Here we are eating lunch (Cameron, Quinn, Tyson, Alex & my bunch)
We later walked around Mission beach & went to the tide pools at La Jolla Shores.
Alex & Me being goofy


We watched a bunch of people try to surf
this huge rip curl wave machine.
Mission Beach. I love watching all the crazy, interesting people
I'll post more photos when I have more time..
Here are the girls on our last night there. I think they were pretty warn out. I'm surprised that my flash didn't wake them up.




Thanks Tim & Kathy!!! We miss you already!

7 comments:

Megan Andrea said...

you have such a cute family and you are as beautiful as ever. i love reading your blog!

Kate said...

Wow Heather - those are really beautiful pictures. You're getting really good!

Moreau's said...

Heather, we have not officially met. I am Karen Moreau, Megan Konold's BFF. I know Ryan from SD and I think we should be friends :) I stalked you from Wendy and Chad's blog. My husband Dave served with Chad on his mission. Anyway, I don't have your e-mail address and we are having a Christmas party at the Huish's next Saturday. I would love to send you the e-vite. Will you e-mail me your address...kembee@gmail.com Thanks a bunch, and I can't wait to officially meet you!
p.s. love your blog! I might have to stalk you some more! hee hee!

Carolyn said...

Looks like fun! I wish we had someone to visit regularly down there! Your pictures are cool!

Nic said...

I love your new blog layout!! Your pics are awesome, what a great place to visit! We're glad you are back though, missed ya! Had fun hanging out today!!

Shelly said...

That is great that you have such a good relationship with your in-laws. Sometimes I wish we had to travel somewhere for different holidays to be with family. I guess after all the laundry though, I should just be grateful they are only 5-10 miles away. Miss you guys!!!

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

I love the picture of the girls sleeping. Priceless.... I loved Australia... we need to go to another movie.