Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I know your all probably sick of my on going purse saga... but one last post..
I got my purse back!!! yahoo! A sweet little granny called me this morning and said she found all my stuff in a church dumpster(She works for the church as a janitor)! I wanted to kiss and hug her. What a sweetheart. She found a letter in my purse (I wrote a letter to Ryan's brother Tanner on his mission in Mexico) and she looked me up from the return address on the letter. So, through all of this I learned there are mean, creepy people- but, there are also honest, GOOD, caring people who will go out of their way to make things right!
THANKS for making my day Nedra!!!

11 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's so cool that she tracked you down. Glad that you got it back! But most importantly. . . did you finish your book??

Darice Auston said...

Was your clutch still in there?

Darice Auston said...

Was your clutch still in there?

Jenna said...

I am glad you got your stuff back--what a nice closure to this awful experience!

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn said...

Yeah! Hopefully those goons were at the church to repent :-)

Chris and Tenielle said...

Yikes. I'm glad you got your purse back too! Don't you feel so violated when someone takes something of yours? Stupid dishonest people!!

Chris and Tenielle said...

P.S. I love that old photo at the top of your blog. Where did you get it?

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Not only is Nedra a saint. She has the greatest name ever. I learned in college Nedra means rock tit!

Fauset Photography said...

I love Nedra! so glad you got your purse back!

Monica said...

I love your new family photo. You know it is destiny when someone named Nedra finds your purse for you. I'm on the countdown!