Friday, February 6, 2009


Last night our family went through the new Draper Temple. There is an open house going on until the Temple is dedicated on the 22nd of March. I'm sure most of you have already been inside, but if there is anyone who would still like to go, here is link to get tickets. It is amazing inside, granite from China, wood from Africa & limestone from France. Everything is so thought out and beautiful. One of my favorite things were the huge hand painted murals of American Fork Canyon and another one of the Alpine Loop.
More importantly then all the custom furnishings & expensive materials, is what the Temple represents to our family. That we can be a sealed as a family forever.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome Picture Heather! How did you do it? Please let me know. I am guessing you kept your shutter open for a few seconds and a car went by? But why is there no trace of the car? Hmmmm... I'm stumped. Is the Draper temple going to be your stake's new temple?

HeatherK said...

Hello Amamda!!!
I didn't take the photo.. sorry.. I took it off the internet. YEah, you would just need a tripod and then have a really slow shutter speed.
Looks like you guys had fun in St. George! I think we will keep going to Mt. Timp. Temple. which is one of my favs so I'm happy staying there. We need to meet up again sometime soon!!!
Keep in touch!