Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yahoo for girls weekends!!!

Some of my high school friends decided to plan a weekend get-away. It was much needed and couldn't have come at a better time.


Heidi and Monica on the Dixie red rocks

We did a lot of shopping!
me and Heidi



me, Monnie & Heidi at our hotel

I don't get to see Heidi enough since she lives thousands of miles away. =(



did you hear earmuffs are the new thing?Some of my friends couldn't go at the last minutes, Jen, HOlli & Tiff we missed you guys. We need to plan another trip sometime soon! We missed you!

8 comments:

Kate said...

I'm so jealous! I've never, ever done a girls' trip ... I'm gonna have to throw one together someday. Glad you had fun!!

Monica said...

ahhhhhh! Those earmuffs were awesome! I have only one word for you to sum up our weekend. Rigley!

Nic said...

Good pics, I'm so glad you got away for a relaxing weekend. When the kids are all feeling better let's head outdoors to play. I love your picture at the top page of hte family. I should have you help me make a header sometime. I need somehting new.

HeatherK said...

Nic, I'll do it anytime!!!

heidi said...

That was such a fun weekend. you are the one that makes it soo fun. You crack me up, i love it. i love you!! Thanks for driving us all over St. George. Wonder how many times we back tracked out little route?? Thanks for all the laughs, i needed that.

heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Those pics made me sad. Next time I am there. Love ya. Hey, I am back online...

Jenefer said...

Repeat!!! It looks like it was fun and I too promise to be there next time!!!! Love you